Friday, October 10, 2008

I Don't Understand


I don't understand ......

Why it's o.k. to kill unborn babies but not murderers and rapists?

Why the taxes on my profitable small business are used to bail out greedy corporations?

How you can become commander-in-chief with no military experience?

Why mortagage companies would rather foreclose and file bankruptcy than renegotiate rates?

Why we let the Chinese or any foreign government buy American assets?

Why my monthly health insurance premium is higher than my mortgage payment?

Why tax rates increase with income?

Why good looks and oratorical skill carry more weight than hard work, determination, and experience?

Why it's a crime to harm animals but not unborn humans?

Why illegal immigrants have access to our social programs?

How someone can disrepect and take for granted the freedoms my forefathers gave their lives for?

No comments: