Thursday, January 12, 2012

FlipBoard - Incredibly Cool New iPhone/iPad Ap

Quite by accident yesterday while exploring Twitter, I discovered a new iPhone/iPad app that I felt deserved a test run.  I downloaded the free application from Apple's App Store and browsed the set-up help to dial in my preferences.  Within a matter of minutes, I consolidated my Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts into one very user friendly interface, and allowed news feeds from various sources.  Elegant in it's simplicity, FlipBoard allows users to basically "Flip" through their vast network of social media outlets by emulating turning the pages of a book.

For anyone desiring access to all of their social media accounts and news feeds with one touch to the screen, this app completely serves the purpose.

I highly recommend this app to anyone with an iPhone or an iPad as a step in the right direction to eliminate clutter and some chaos from the intense, overwhelming media blitz that we encounter each day.


No comments: