Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Obama Birth Certificate Saga Continues


Appearing as the proverbial "beating a dead horse", information continually floods the internet concerning the authenticity of the birth certificate provided by the Obama campaign to the Daily Kos, factcheck.org, and his own site fightthesmears.com. Recently a rather convincing argument has been presented by a man using the pseudonym Ron Polarik, proclaiming himself a computer forensic expert. Mr Polarik amazingly claims the document featured on these sites is unquestionably a forgery, utilizing Adobe Photoshop and other graphic manipulating software. His argument appears valid and as a graphic artist myself, I understand the science behind his findings. I only remain skeptical because the man has not revealed his true identity. I understand that he's afraid of possible repercussions but to maintain credibility, one must always step forward. I'm also a little concerned about his fanciful use of deductive reasoning but I'll leave that for another time. Here is a link to the full report: http://polarik.blogtownhall.com/ as well as a youtube video of the man disguising both his face and voice while presenting the "smoking gun".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

Although I do not consider myself an "internet powerhouse," I have been a crusader all my adult life. But a crusader like myself and many others do not have to be a martyr to be a "hero." Thus, I have opted to post here with my nom de plume or nom de guerre --- "EMPIRICUM." And so did "RON POLARIK," "JUDAH BENJAMIN," "TEXASDARLING," and many others. Even "ELIA." This should not be considered "cowardice."

Considering the propensities of the Obamanoids and the seriousness and gravity of the matter being discussed and its repurcussions to the national security interests, using pseudonyms is simply the smartest thing to do.

Disguising one's voice in a video is the most reasonable thing to do under the circumstances and should not go to the credibility of the person.

The people who are cowards in this case are those who threaten to commit riots and other criminal acts to attain their objectives! That is MOB RULE!

At this juncture, let me make a stern warning to the obamanoids: do not commit any criminal act that could trigger something most regretful later on. There is an abundant supply of PATRIOTS in this nation.

Emily said...

Awesome information.Thanks

vape mods uk